8th Annual HSE Excellence Europe Forum Conference – Vienna
The HSE (Health, Safety, and Environmental) Excellence Europe Forum will host its 8th Annual the 20th – 22nd May 2014 in Vienna, Austria. This event which will be supported by many partners including PEROSH will tackle critical questions in order to strengthen organisational resilience through world class HSE.
This cross-industry Forum is attended annually by around 100 senior global HSE executives, who discuss strategies for health and safety performance, management and development of companies.
Some representatives from DGUV (Germany), HSL (UK) and FIOH (Finland) will give keynote addresses during the conference. The 8th HSE event held in Vienna will have a major focus on the topics of HSE 2014.
The key topics assessed will be:
- Focus on Sustainability, Safety and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Keynote debate: The Impact of Sustainability on Safety & Health
- Safe Work, Healthy Work, For Life
- Keynote Address: Vision Zero – For a Safer and Healthier Future
- Keynote Address: From zero accident vision to zero goal
- Focus on Health and Well-being
- Keynote Panel: Creating a healthier workforce for a healthier economy
- Workplace Hygiene – Challenges and Strategies
- Best Practise: Back Injury Prevention in the Real World
2014 HSE EVENTS program contains of:
- 30+ Speakers from Europe, Russia, Middle East, Asia and North America
- 20+ Hours of networking
- 10+ Case Studies
- 3 Keynote debates
- 2 Different streams
- Focused Round Table Discussions
- Small Exhibition Area
For more information and registration see the conference website: