IOSH Annual Conference 2017
The IOSH 2017 conference is aimed at occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals and business leaders.
If you’re a business leader, attending the conference will help you integrate OSH into the fabric of your organisation. And by securing the buy-in of strategic decision-makers in your business and across your supply chain, you’ll reap a broad range of financial and other benefits, such as enhancing your organisation’s reputation and strengthening its long-term resilience.
If you’re an OSH professional, IOSH 2017 will help you identify good practice and evidence-based solutions to the challenges you face on a daily basis. Also, if you’re an IOSH member or a member of another professional body, you have the option of using your attendance as a contribution to your CPD record.
Regardless of which sector you work in, the size of your organisation or where you are in your career, IOSH 2017 will give you and your organisation access to the most up-to-date OSH information, as well as help you project your future needs.
- Globalisation and OSH in different contexts
- The changing world of work, including the impact of technology on OSH professionals
- Developing personal resilience and skills
- Multi-disciplinary working and integrating OSH across the workplace
- Building the profession, ensuring that it’s fit for the future