PEROSH Seminar ‘Metalworking fluids’
INRS will host a seminar for PEROSH members only on metal working fluids (MWF).
· Standards for managing safe work with MWFs: perspectives from PEROSH partners
· Health investigations (epidemiology and case studies) and health effects
· The future of exposure assessment for MWFs
· Assessing biological effect markers for exposure to MWFs
· Initiatives to improve safe working practices and to improve knowledge about risks to health
This is a PEROSH members only event.
Venue: ESAT Bastille – 29, rue du faubourg St Antoine, 75011 PARIS, France
For more information contact: Pascal Wild, firstname.lastname@example.org