News from INAIL
- Futures Project attracts attention PEROSH’s Futures Project is going international. Accepted for oral presentation at the XXI World Congress on Safety & Health at Work 2017 in Singapore, the results will find a relevant public consisting of OSH professionals from all over the world. Additionally, BMJ Open has published the ...
- INAIL: Futures. Foresight and priority setting in OSH INAIL called for a preliminary assessment of the results of the PEROSH joint research project “Futures. Foresight and priority setting in OSH”. The “Futures. Foresight and priority setting in OSH” project, coordinated by INAIL with the support of IFA, INRS and HSL, was the first ...
- Biotechnology for sustainable development: applications and safety INAIL
- Synergistic effects on the inner ear due to simultaneous exposure to noise and ototoxic chemical or physical agents INAIL
- Results of the cross national survey for the implementation of a permanent perception system for OSH risks INAIL
- Work accidents and the Infor.MO System: analysis of causes and preventive measures INAIL
- Promotion of Safety culture at work and at home INAIL
- Assessment and management of work-related stress risk in Italy INAIL