News from INSST
- Campaign on safe roofing works in Spain Campaign on safe roofing works – The important thing is to get down alive! In the construction sector, the most frequent form of fatal accident is fall from height. In the case of works executed by small and medium-sized companies, about 50% of these falls occur ...
- INSST: New name of Spanish Institute The Spanish Institute has changed its name from INSSBT to INSST. The new director is Francisco Javier Pinilla García See also: www.insht.es
- Spain’s OSH Institute with new name Due to a new basic structure of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security in Spain, the Instituto Nacional de Seguridad e Higiene en el Trabajo (INSHT) has been renamed into Instituto Nacional de Seguridad, Salud y Bienestar en el Trabajo (National Institute of Safety, ...
- Searching for evidence: Lung cancer and occupational exposure to crystalline Silica INSHT
- Fatal accidents’ causes in Spain: a regional cooperation research project INSHT
- A database of the Spanish Threshold Limits for chemical exposure INSHT
- Thematic portals to contribute to the OSH knowledge promotion INSHT