News from STAMI
- Nano- and ultrafine particulate matter in air STAMI will organise a conference on nano and ultrafine particulate matter next year in Norway (3-6 June 2019). The conference is also in our event calendar on the PEROSH website. Below you can find a contribution on this topic from Balazs Berlinger. He is a research ...
- STAMI: Optimising the work environment reduces costs A non-optimized work environment costs Norway over 8.3 billion Euros per year according to a new study performed by Oslo Economics. A successful preventive work environment can converge extensive savings for both society and companies. A non-optimised work environment means that there are conditions in ...
- Professional ski waxing, exposure and health effects STAMI
- Understanding the causes and consequences of dropping out of school: the need for a life-course approach STAMI
- New project on Mechanical exposures among senior workers STAMI
- Respiratory effects of current exposure in Norwegian sawmill workers – A longitudinal study STAMI