videos of key note speakers:
- Stress and Satisfaction in workplace by Nathalie Lotzmann & Selma Fellhauer
- Sustainable work ability – healthy retirement? by Prof Clas-Håkan Nygård
- MH2605 PEROSH Research Conference 2019 compilation video
The event included 6 workshops, dedicated to hazardous substances, smart industry and musculoskeletal disorders. Two excellent guest speakers opened the technical sessions: Garrett Burnett from NIOSH/CDC (USA) and Dianne Commissaris, BTR Consultancy (NL). The finalizing panel discussion with all workshop moderators summarized and reflected the fruitful discussions from the Workshops.
Translational Research in OSH’ is the topic of our 1st internal research exchange event in Warsaw at CIOP-PIB’s premises. Experienced and young researchers within the PEROSH network will have the chance to meet, discuss and exchange their know how in OSH research and applications in three parallel sessions: 1. Ageing at work, 2. E-Tools for working environments, 3. Prevention through design. Keynotes by Max Lum (NIOSH), Ludwig Berger (Brass Monier Group) and Robert Bezemer (TNO) will inspire the plenum about the use of social media for research translation in OSH and about the do’s and dont’s when implementing a safety culture concept such as ‘Vision Zero’ in companies.
- Ageing at work
- E-Tools for working enviromnments
- Prevention through design Keynotes