EUROSHNET is a European network of OSH experts involved in standardisation, testing and certification.
You can now register for the international conference World in transition – Europe in adaptation – OSH under pressure.
The 2024 conference will be the 8th in the series of European Conferences on Standardization, Testing and Certification in the Field of OSH.
Location: Cracow, Poland
Date: 13-14 June 2024
European policies and legislation are in constant evolution – not least in response to global developments. Experts gathered at the 8th European conference on standardization, testing and certiﬁcation in the ﬁeld of occupational safety and health will answer the burning question on what impact these changes have on occupational safety and health, and in particular on their preventive instruments: standardization, testing and certiﬁcation. They will present the new political and regulatory areas of EU action, especially the EU Green Deal, Circular Economy, Digital Decade, AI Act, Cyber Resilience Act and Machinery Regulation from an OSH perspective and show how recent developments affect the design, performance and safety of new and innovative products, but also management systems and new forms of work.
Join the conference and hear from experts on how standardization should respond to these fundamental changes and challenges and whether new testing and certification ”instruments” should be developed.
The conference is addressed at OSH experts and representatives of:
• European and national public authorities
• OSH institutions
• Social partners
• Manufacturers, importers and users of products
• Accident insurance institutions
• Testing and certification bodies
• Standardization organizations
The conference is divided into 6 sessions dedicated to the following areas essential for the standardisation, testing and certification:
- EU OSH and standardization strategies
- AI and cyber resilience: challenges for machinery standardization and market surveillance
- Circular Economy, Green deal and REACH: challenges and standardization
- Human approach towards new forms of work and OSH management
- Product design: Innovative aspects
- Current and future challenges in standardization, testing and certification