MODERNET is pleased to invite researchers and occupational health professionals planning to come to the MODERNET 2022 meeting to submit their abstract for an oral or poster presentation.
MODERNET is the acronym for Monitoring Occupational Diseases and new and Emerging Risks in a NETwork. It is a dedicated network of researchers and occupational health professionals working on the monitoring of occupational diseases and the detection of new and emerging health risks in work.
The MODERNET 2022 meeting is organized by MODERNET with two supporting organizations:
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment / Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu RIVM
- NCOD Netherlands Center for Occupational Diseases / Nederlands Centrum voor Beroepsziekten NCvB
The motto “Covid, chemicals and more, tackling new and old occupational health risks” will be discussed within an international group of experts, presenting recent developments and up-to-date research findings from various angles. Please feel invited to contribute by submitting one or more abstracts to the following main themes.
- Occupational diseases caused by chemical exposure
- Covid as an occupational disease
- Recognition and Assessment of Occupational Diseases
- Assessing Recent and Previous Exposure
- Monitoring occupational diseases – figures and methodology
- New and emerging occupational health risks: research, case reports, etc.
- Policies and strategies to manage new and emerging risks
For further information on the submission of abstracts after registration, please go to:
Call for abstracts: deadline 10 June 2022