Inclusive Futures for Europe BEYOND Industrie4.0 and Digital Disruption
The conference is organised by the BEYOND4.0 Consortium and the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (in collaboration with the European School of Social Innovation ESSI, the European Workplace Innovation EUWIN network and other networks and projects such as Paradigms4.0) in order to give international researchers in social sciences an opportunity to exchange the results of recent research in different fields of the consequences of digital transformations on work and employment.
The conference aim is to present and discuss project findings thus far. In addition, relevant contributions from other EU projects and research on the digital transformation are encouraged in order to synergize and synthesize results.
The conference will include keynote plenary sessions.
Proposals for Keynote speakers – TBC: Commissioner Mariya Gabriel (Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth), Prof. Mariana Mazzucato (UCL), Prof. Paul Ostermann (MIT), Prof. Steven Dhondt (TNO), Prof. Chris Warhurst (University of Warwick), Prof. Olli Kangas (University of Turku), Dr. Glenda Quintini (OECD) and six parallel sessions:
- Digital transformation and societal disruption after the Covid-19 crisis – Quo vadis?
- The transformation of the welfare state: new welfare & social security arrangements?
- The next technological wave? The technology waves reassessed from a historical perspective – today’s lessons from the past
- Work, organisation and management: workplace innovation to support digital transformation
- Change of technology and the need for on-going change for the demand of skills
- Data for the digital transformation: re-using existing data for new insights
CALL FOR PAPERS
15 March 2021 – Deadline for submission of proposals: email@example.com
15 May 2021 – Feedback from organisers (after opinion of Scientific Committee) to authors
20 September 2021 – Submission of presentations to Organisation Committee