On 14 September 2017 IFA had the pleasure to welcome more than 70 researchers from PEROSH’s partner institutions to the 2nd Research Exchange Meeting. This time under the heading: “Innovative solutions in Occupational Safety and Health”.
The event included 6 parallel workshops on:
- Using technology to prevent occupational disease
- Understanding and tackling work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- Smart industry
- Workplace exposure assessment – innovative approaches
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders and chronic diseases
- The impacts of new technologies and organizational change
During the event this presentation was presented by Johannes Pelzer from IFA as part of topic: “Using technology to prevent occupational disease”.