The project OSH EVIDENCE – Clearinghouse of Systematic Reviews started in 2009. The aim is to collect systematic reviews on occupational health topics and to exchange experiences on any aspect of systematic reviews. The Clearinghouse presents existing occupational health evidence from systematic reviews in the internet. Target groups are researchers, stakeholders and professionals in OSH.
The PEROSH project members presented their work on several conferences:
- Helsinki, February 10-12 2010: Towards Better Work and Well-being Conference
Euler et al.: Clearing house systematic reviews on occupational health and safety topics – PEROSH
- Oxford, September 6-9 2011: 22nd International Conference on Epidemiology in Occupational Health – EPICOH
Nold et al.: Systematic reviews for occupational safety and health: The PEROSH Clearinghouse
- Utrecht June 18-21 2013: 23rd Conference on Epidemiology in Occupational Health – EPICOH 2.0.13: Improving the Impact.
Verbeek et al.: Priorities for Reviews and Research
- Leipzig September 24-27 2013: 8. Annual Congress of the German Society for Epidemiology (DGEpi)
Fishta et al: Priority setting for future European Occupational Safety and Health Research (Poster)
- Dresden, April 2-4 2014: 54. Scientific Annual Conference of the DGAUM
Fishta et al.: Priorities for Future OSH Reviews and Research